I design simple but powerful websites for life coaches who want to look professional and grow their client base.
Join the next group in May. I’m running a new group and taking sign-ups now.
You should jump on board, only 10 spots available at the special promo rate. Go here.
In my web designing escapades, I’ve found these common website struggles:
1. Websites take too long to build.
2. Lots of time and money are spent on websites.
3. The content is difficult to write.
4. Websites are boring for the visitors.
5. Websites are too confusing to use.
6. You can’t update your site.
7. Websites don’t bring new leads.
And for these reasons, I’ve created a unique program to build websites that:
1. are simple with a powerful message.
2. go up fast, in 3 weeks.
3. you can learn from, grow and improve.
4. are focused on the ideal client.
5. have a smart strategy for getting leads.
Here’s what you get in this program:
1. A professional website you’ll feel confident about.
2. Group feedback to perfect your content.
3. Short content exercises to that are simple to follow.
4. A prominent call to action to generate leads.
5. An email list to capture leads who aren’t ready yet.
6. A blog to build your expert image.
7. Training on how to update your site yourself.
8. A WordPress website you have full control over.
9. Coaching from me to guide you in the right direction.
10. We’re done in 3 weeks.
11. A website focused on your ideal client to excite them.
Check out Jenny’s site as an example.
Here’s what coaches love about it …
Join the next group in May.
I’m taking sign-ups this month, April.
This is a group website design project with me, you and two other coaches over a 3 week period. We’ll do a bunch of exercises and support each other as we go. It will take about 5-8 hours per week.
There are only 10 seats available and the fee is $1,800. This is a promotional rate and will likely go up.
About Kenn Schroder, Life Coach Website Designer
I’ve been on computers all my life. From creating games as a tot, to programming in college, to office work as an actuary. I left my cushy, commuty, corporate job about 15 years ago to follow my passions and make a living at it. With a few twists and turns, a couple of hard lessons, my journey led me to building websites for coaches. I can work from anywhere, use my gifts, and help great people – yep, you!
Home base is Long Island, New York. When I’m not there (winters) I pack my laptop and swimwear for warmer, beachy-er destinations.
If you’re ready to get your site going, join the next group. Sign up above.